Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Updated Profile Bio

The old one needed updating so here's the new one about my acting.

I'm an actor and youth leader from Coleraine, Northern Ireland. After my academic success with my First and National Diploma of Performing Arts course, I'm currently acting full time looking for an agent to get me work in either Northern Ireland or the UK and going along to The Grove with my recent new mates at Derry. I'm planning on going to a good Acting School next year possibly in London and I'll get advice on the best place to study from people who know really soon. I've got a strong drive, and determination to have a life in acting and work hard to achieve this. I've taken part in various productions at different levels. From the amazing time I had with "Five Fantastic Days in July" and In Your Space's "Victorian Painting" to the Festive Parades for the "Coleraine Christmas Lights Switch On", Mr Basford in "Teechers" and Eugene in "Grease". These activities have developed my communication skills as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Proud Member of The Grove Theatre Group