Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Alarms bells at 25

This is what i would feel if i'm chosing to study at a drama school which would take me another three years to do as i already had three years with FD and ND of Performing Arts at the Causeway Ballymoney Tech which i got three A at.

But if i have to then that's okay but to get a place in a course which would only take me one year to two years and possibly one of the drama school's summer school course they do would be better for me in the long run.

I am a good enough actor now after the last three years and i feel i only need a little bit more training to feel i am complete as a actor with my training.

But i hope i don't hear any alarm bells.

[Originally Posted on my Myspace Blog - 13th September 2006]

No comments:

Proud Member of The Grove Theatre Group