Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Plan A or Plan B

This is where i am at right now, chosing between two outcomes which will both lead me there in the long run but am not sure what path will feel right.

One Plan will lead me too more training into becoming an actor but will cost quite alot of money and take quite some time to pay off. But it's only more training to improve on the great actor i already am and i don't really need it that much but it would be helpful and if i don't get it it's not the end of the world and i can still get this somehow. Plus get an agent too.

The Other Plan will see me finding a Northern Ireland based Agent to get me work within the acting sector. Anything small will help and would be get to do some extra work, commericals and some theatre plays if i really lucky and improve on all this and get work around UK. Plus it means i need to get some sort of part time job to pay for all this travel, food and wherever i could say and might cost alot of money but not as much as The first plan i really hope.

Both plans will take some hard work and whatever is the plan i believe in God to show me the right way with this and after years of not knowing what i want to do with the rest of my life, i've decided acting is what i want to do with the rest of my life

[Edit: Since i wrote this about a year ago its mostly Plan A which i'm happy about and a little bit of Plan B for those who want to know]

[Originally Posted on my Myspace Blog - 7th August 2006]

No comments:

Proud Member of The Grove Theatre Group