Sunday, November 02, 2008

“Gemini” Extract

In the middle of writing my short story to my script for ‘Writing 4 Performance’ that I’m calling ‘Gemini’ and thought I would share a short extract from what I’ve wrote so far. This is from a scene where one of my characters has been misled by someone he put his full trust in and lets him down and writes this experience down in his diary.


Everyone has them and no one breaks them. We learn from a young age what is right and what is wrong to do in life, whatever your upbringing and you never break those rules you make for yourself. But sometimes one of those rules gets broken and you just feel angry with yourself that your common sense didn’t kick in to help you.

It maybe you can find other people confusing and really impossible to understand. Wish people could tell you the secrets on how to deal with life or what other people expect from you. You can only make first impressions once and sometimes it works out right and sometimes it doesn’t and puts your trust in good people in doubt.

But however you feel about rules you keep close to your heart being broke, it’s never too late to apologize and make things right for yourself. Deal with the fact that it happen and can never really be forgotten. And keep to your main Unwritten Rule of living for the future and never remain in the past.


Just stuff over the Halloween weekend I rather not talk and simply forget about just gave me inspiration over how I should write this character in my story. So someone good comes from not having the greatest Halloween this ye

No comments:

Proud Member of The Grove Theatre Group