Friday, February 03, 2006

My Monday of being shaken

About what happen on Monday, classes ended early when My teacher told us we didn't had much work to do and i was almost about to stay until 3.30pm but didn't.
I went on the bus to Coleraine at 2pm, went shopping for my magazine and get films out with Xtravision (btw Stealth isn't a good movie, wish i didn't rent it) and notice i didn't have money for my bus so i went straight to my mum at ASDA.

So i waited until 3pm for my mum to get out of work and then she tells me the news. As the hospital was only next door to ASDA, it was a quick ride and beat the ambulance there as she just got the news there at that moment.

From what I heard, Dad fell down a short flight of stairs as he was carrying empty boxes and didn't see his next step. He felt okay at that moment but everyone around him wanted him to stay on the floor, they call for the ambulance that came in minutes and everything that followed was just to be safe.

He took about 4 hours in hospital to make sure everything was okay, he’s taken a couple of days off to recover. Plus John arrives to visit at the hospital within moments of us arriving coming from the news that someone broke into your old house (the stuff that was stolen got returned soon after). A lot happen this day that you think its a script from a badly written soap opera.
But i do think my mum would have never been able to collect me at the bus station at 4pm and i just went to mum at ASDA out of the blue. So i think God was helping us out by getting us in one place. i admit i was a bit shaken as in was sudden.

No comments:

Proud Member of The Grove Theatre Group