Sunday, January 29, 2006

Let me introduce myself

My Name is Brian Swann, am 20 years old and I'm from Coleraine, Northern Ireland.
Am an Actor who is currently studying National Diploma of Performing Arts in Ballymoney.I am highly motivated and an independent, hard working person. My academic interests over the last few years have been in the Performing Arts Sector.
My success in the first Diploma course encouraged me to undertake my present course of study the BTEC National Diploma and I now wish to concentrate on the Performance element and further my studies.
I have been active in Drama for the last five years and have taken part in various productions at different levels including the part of Eugene in 'Grease'.The demands of playing a variety of characters in a number of different productions have developed my acting skills and I feel I have matured as a performer. I have worked as part of a team in producing and staging various college productions and have been involved in making a short film called 'The Limit'.
I have also been apart of Festive Parades for the Coleraine Christmas Lights Switch On where I’ve played a Troop Leader. These activities have developed my communication skills as well as my team-working skills.
My goal is to become a professional actor. I am very keen to develop my abilities in other areas like directing and script writing and to learn more about the profession.

My Interests are
Songwriter with over 200 songs, Website Designer, Community Worker, Love Taken Photographs and Been Training in acting for last Five Years

My Favourite Movies are
Lost in Translation, The Bourne Supremacy, Wallace and Gromit, Back to the Future, Finding Nemo, Catch Me If You Can, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Pirates of the Caribbean, School of Rock, Toy Story, The Incredibles, Rat Race, Shrek 2, Dodgeball, Spiderman 2, The Lion King, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Fanastic Four, Hero, X Men 2

My Favourite TV Shows Currently are
Whose Line is it Anyway, Two And A Half Men, The Mole Australia, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, House, Mahou Sentai Magiranger, Doctor Who, Deal or No Deal, Lost and Everwood (or 'Our New Life in Everwood')

Favourite Music
Shannon Noll, Jeremy Camp, Third Day, Bon Jovi, James Blunt, Vertical Horzion, Lifehouse,Black Eye Peas, Kelly Clarkson, Outkast,Goo Goo Dolls, Natasha Bedingfield, Creed, Sarah Connor, Kids in the Way

No comments:

Proud Member of The Grove Theatre Group